Saturday, September 26, 2015

Last day to be one

Today was Ella's last day as a one year old! I just tried to soak it up and enjoy it as much as possible. It is so surreal that she has been in our lives for two years already. Two years ago I was in labor (and it was Labor Day haha!) so much has happened in two years, I couldn't be more in love with my big girl. 

She is just so darn cute and smart. She loves swinging at the park, school buses, water, quesadillas, reading, reading, and reading! She loves her dad and sister so so much! As soon as she sees Clara when she wakes up from her nap she says "hi sissy, bug a boo!" It melts my heart. 

Here are a few pictures from today, I am so emotional for her big day tomorrow!





 I love you Ella Simmone!


No comments:

Post a Comment