Sunday, September 13, 2015

Ella is two!

Ella turned two on the 3rd. I can't believe my sweet baby is already two years old. It almost seems like there has been a shift already. She is becoming more defiant and starting to push buttons and test mom especially. I know this part of life is just a phase so I need to keep positive and try not to get too frustrated (easier said than done.) 

We borrowed a book called "moon cake" from the library so Ella really wanted a moon cake for her birthday. I made carrot cake cupcakes and made grey frosting to make it look more moon cake like. She loved them. We just had a super fun day at two playgrounds, the splash pad and opening gifts. We got her a water table which she loves. I made homemade mac and cheese for dinner which she was a big fan of. I officially have a big girl at home!!

Splash pad fun



We just love our two year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment